Cricket is back! Pro Coach Summer Vikings Camps are coming to your local club! The perfect way to kickstart your summer and catch up on all the missed cricket this season. 3 days of action-packed cricketing fun for your young cricketer with their friends Get active in a safe, friendly and social environment this summer!
FOLLIFOOT CC: Pannal Road, Follifoot, HG3 1DS
Catch up on any missed development through drills and game scenarios led by our professional team of coaches. We hope to help players around the county still achieve great things whenever cricket can return fully. These sessions will strictly follow the ECB and government guidelines and only work in groups of 5 with a coach. Players will be split according to age and ability upon arrival. Please read below on the added measures in place for attending these sessions.
In attending this course:
- No equipment is required for this course, however, if your little cricketer has a favourite bat or ball they are welcome to bring this along with them.
- No experience is necessary. Suitable for girls and boys aged 6-14 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothes (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
- Potential opportunity for hard-ball practice (Group dependent) – MUST have hard ball experience and bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet in order to use a hard ball.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water or sports drink would be ideal. There are facilities on site to fill these up.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
Extra guidelines for sessions during lockdown:
- Do not attend the facility if you, or a member of your household, has symptoms of coronavirus however mild - observe government guidelines.
- All attendees MUST observe social distancing rules at all times. Keep at least 2 metres apart.
- Only use your own equipment & ball. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before & after using the facility. Do not touch your face. Bring your own gel/wipes to the session, the coaches will have their own wipes & gel for their equipment.
- Adjacent nets not to be used, but every other net is okay if users maintain distance.
- Coaching can now take place with small groups of up to 6 (including the coach).