Our Vikings Camps bring the fun and enjoyment of cricket to your cricket club this Summer. Join our professional coaches at New Rover CC! A soft ball course perfect for U9s to have 3 days packed full of fun, games and friends!
NEW ROVER CC: The Richmond Oval, Smithy Mills Lane, Adel, Leeds, LS16 8HF
Fun, inclusive game-based learning for young cricketers. Innovative new drills to inspire and challenge based on the modern game. Make new friends and remain active during the school holidays!
In attending this course:
- No experience is necessary. Suitable for girls and boys currently playing U9s cricket.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothes (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water or sports drink would be ideal. There are facilities on site to fill these up.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
Extra guidelines for sessions during lockdown:
- Do not attend the facility if you, or a member of your household, has symptoms of coronavirus however mild - observe government guidelines.
- All attendees MUST observe social distancing rules at all times. Keep at least 2 metres apart.
- Only use your own equipment & ball. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before & after using the facility. Do not touch your face. Bring your own gel/wipes to the session, the coaches will have their own wipes & gel for their equipment.
- Coaching can now take place with small groups of up to 6 (including the coach).