Pro Coach are proud to bring our renowned Master Class sessions back in a small group environment this summer! Based at the prestigious Pudsey Congs Cricket Club, our coaches look forward to helping local cricketers improve their all-round game, whilst strictly following the government and ECB guidelines.
Our professional coaches will aid technique and tactical knowledge to enhance:
- Spin & revolutions on the ball
- Control of action and delivery
- Variations and options when bowling in differing match situations
- Understanding the art of spin bowling and what it takes to bowl spin in the modern game
- Field placing and game management
We are fully aware that young spin bowlers sometimes get neglected with the bat and these days every batsman has a role in every team they play for. Therefore, included in this programme will be dedicated batting time as well as the usual first-class spin coaching. The modern-day cricketer is a three-dimensional cricketer. Video analysis of both batting and bowling skills will be available on the day to enhance learning and understanding.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers, cricket spikes are to be taken if you have them
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a suitable packed lunch with snacks for throughout the day, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
- Players must bring a cap & sun cream
Extra guidelines for sessions during lockdown: (as of 26.6.20)
- Do not attend the facility if you, or a member of your household, has symptoms of coronavirus however mild - observe government guidelines.
- All attendees MUST observe social distancing rules at all times. Keep at least 2 metres apart.
- Only use your own equipment & ball. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before & after using the facility. Do not touch your face. Bring your own gel/wipes to the session, the coaches will have their own wipes & gel for their equipment.
- Adjacent nets not to be used, but every other net is okay if users maintain distance.
- Coaching can now take place with small groups of up to 6 (including the coach).