With strictly limited places available, our wicket keeping & batting master class ensures maximum contact time between coach and players. Allowing each individual to work on specific aspects of their own game. Using video analysis, modern drills to develop speed and agility and glove work techniques, players will develop skills for varying aspects of wicket keeping.
Cricket is constantly evolving, whatever level you play its important that every time you go to the nets you’re trying to develop a certain skill – whether that’s working at hitting the ball to different areas to open up spaces in the field or practicing new shots. Those skills will keep all bowlers guessing.
In attending this courses:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet – along with their own wicket keeping pads and gloves.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up through the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there is facilities on site to refill.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.