The newest addition to our roster of Master Classes solely focuses on the White Ball game. Designed for players who are exposed to white ball cricket (aged 12+) and hoping to make cricket a big part of their future.
Pro Coach proudly present the opportunity for an open minded and motivated group of cricketers the time to try and out and experiment with the essential skills required to excel in the white ball game.
Following a condensed programme to our Winter White Ball Specialist course, we will cover all of the disciplines required to succeed with bat, ball and in the field.
- Be the best fielder in your team, this is a non-negotiable
- Have well disguised bowling variations with great control
- Hit the Ball cleaner and further than any other batsmen by developing your power hitting skills and options
- Hit pockets in the field and develop new scoring zones, get to know your strengths
- Practice in a focused, Elite environment at the home of Yorkshire Cricket
- Be exposed to the varying behaviours of the white ball in preparation for the season
- Understand your own game and build belief in your ability!
- Control your nerves and racing thoughts and learn to execute your skills when it counts!
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience aged 12 years and over
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (cricket whites prohibited), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there is facilities on site to refill.
The newest addition to our Master Classes solely focuses on the White Ball game. Designed for players who are exposed to white ball cricket (aged 12+).