This is a great opportunity for young cricketers to use detailed, bowling specific warm ups and drills used by pro cricketers to improve players quickly and progress them to the next stage of their personal development.
Actions are monitored to ensure they are both safe from an injury prevention angle and legal.
Every bowler has a unique style of delivery. Our coaches are experienced in enhancing an individual’s natural skills rather than coaching all bowlers to be the same. This will be explained to them with the aid of video analysis to support their understanding.
The demands of the modern game require bowlers to be physically robust, mentally impenetrable and cool under pressure. With a clear mind, bowlers must be able to execute their skills in high pressure situations. We ensure bowlers are shown variations that can be trusted when the heat is on and test these through challenge and games.
Pro Coach has a proven track record of players successfully progressing onto representative and county teams. Our aim is to help all players reach their full potential and enjoy the game to its fullest.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring a correctly sized ball for their age group.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.