Ouseburn CC, Lightmires Lane, Great Ouseburn, York, Yorkshire, YO26 9RE
In attending this course:
- No equipment is required for this course, however, if your little cricketer has a favourite bat or ball they are welcome to bring this along with them.
- No experience is necessary. Suitable for girls and boys aged 5-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothes (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
- Potential opportunity for hard-ball practice (Group dependent).
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water or sports drink would be ideal. There are facilities on site to fill these up.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
We do offer a day rate to attend just a single day of the camp, please contact a member of our team on 0113 203 3609 for further details and booking.