Pro Coach Summer ELITE WEEK New for Summer 2019
Pro Coach are proud to offer our brand new and uniquely designed Summer Elite Week to offer young, aspiring cricketer’s a chance to experience the life of a professional cricketer.
This course will provide a comprehensive insight of what it’s like to be a full-time cricketing superstar!
Pro Coach are taking this year’s Summer Elite Week to a new and exciting venue at New Rover Cricket Club. Cricketers will be able to practice and play at first class facilities to help get the most out of your Elite summer experience!
With a blend of indoor training at the Yorkshire Indoor Cricket Centre and outdoor training including games based at New Rover CC (10 mins from Headingley), possibly one of the finest club grounds in Yorkshire, everyone is set for a fantastic summer holiday experience.
Our Elite week is the most inclusive coaching week of the summer. Players will:
- Develop their all-round game both technically and mentally
- Be challenged in every facet of the game
- Be encouraged to try new things and learn through mistakes
- Make new, like minded friends who also love cricket and want to improve
- Train and Play like the Pro’s – live the life of the Yorkshire CCC stars
- Work with professional coaches the entire week
What can I expect and how does Elite week run?
- Low Coach to Player Ratio to maximise coach contact time
- Batting and Bowling Master Class sessions focusing on perfecting individual technique ahead of the matches
- Daily fielding drills as used by the professionals to improve athletic development
- T20 Specialist Training Day – Work on your Death Bowling and Power Hitting ready for T20 game day!
- T20 Game Day – 2 x T20 matches to find the weeks T20 superstar
- Display all your skills on the big stage and test what you’ve learned
- Red Ball Training Day – Hone your all-round skills for the longer format of the game
- Red Ball Game Day (40 overs) – Finish the week with an inclusive game to test temperament and patience as well as your skills
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 8-15 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers, spikes for outdoor activity.
- Please bring playing whites for the game days (2 out of the 5 days) The coaches will keep you informed as to when the game days are, weather dependant during the week.
- Please bring sufficient drinks and snacks to keep energy levels up as well as a packed lunch. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there are facilities on site to refill.