Old Leos CC, Crag Lane, Alwoodley, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS17 5PR
In attending this course:
- No equipment is required for this course, however, if your little cricketer has a favourite bat or ball they are welcome to bring this along with them.
- No experience is necessary. Suitable for girls and boys aged 5-14 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothes (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
- Potential opportunity for hard-ball practice (Group dependent)*
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water or sports drink would be ideal. There are facilities on site to fill these up.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
We do offer a day rate to attend just 1 or 2 days of the camp, however these cannot be booked through our website. Please contact our office on 0113 203 3609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and booking.
*Hard ball training can be accommodated if a sufficient group of players book on. Please contact a member of our team to discuss this further.