Follow in the footsteps of the greatest names to grace the hallowed North Marine Road turf, from W.G. Grace & Brian Lara to Yorkshire Legends, Darren Gough, Darren Lehman and Adil Rashid, this summer you can live the dream and train like a professional at Scarborough Cricket Club.
This Summer, Pro Coach proudly bring their Master Class sessions in a one day format to the famous Yorkshire CCC out ground – North Marine Road, Scarborough!
Suitable for players aged 11-16, during the course of the day, players will be challenged and tested with the bat when facing spin and fast bowling. Using modern drills and equipment every player will be given the chance to build their technique and confidence against every type of bowler.
Using the revolutionary coaching aid Zwingo beyond balance, our expert coaches will help every player improve their all round game and confidence. With carefully designed games to test new skills the batsmen will be able to find their own methods of achieving success and finding a way to score runs in all types of match situation.
Bowlers will have their bowling actions analysed and if required, corrected with the aid of video analysis and drills proven to help all types of actions. Fast bowlers will be encouraged to do exactly that, bowl fast! New tricks and skills will be taught to encourage swing, variations and increased control. Spinners will be encouraged to spin the ball more than ever before, be shown new techniques to encourage subtle variation whilst all the while increasing accuracy.
Pro Coach can offer an unrivalled one day programme of:
- A Master Class day at one of the counties finest grounds
- Grass nets training in first class facilities
- Performance related feedback via video analysis for each player
- Individualised learning plan for future development of all players
- T20 Match to showcase new skills and express yourself
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the session, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
- This Scarborough Master class is for players aged 11-16