Calling all fast bowlers…. your chance to be a part of an all-inclusive winter specialist fast bowling package at the home of Yorkshire Cricket.
The packages will offer players the opportunity to train in the world class facilities at the Yorkshire Indoor Centre for 6 weeks at the key phase of winter to put on pace and any technical elements of your action ahead of pre-season. If you wait for pre-season, you will be too late!
- Inherit the work ethic and mindset that is needed to make it to the top as a fast bowler
- Make any technical tweaks that are required
- Learn the physical skills of what is required to bowl with genuine pace
- Develop the specific skills required to succeed in one day / limited overs cricket
- Train outside of your comfort zones and push yourself to the next level, get comfortable being uncomfortable.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 12 years and over.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there is facilities on site to refill.