The Pro Coach Winter Specialist Spin programme sees former First Class cricketer David Wainwright pass on his vast experience to allow all spin bowlers reach their full potential. Based at the Yorkshire Indoor Centre, our spin programme allows each bowler to work on their individual needs to help them excel and understand the art of spin bowling.
Working alongside Level 3 coaches and like minded ambitious spinners, the team will challenge all bowlers to reach the next level of their game.
Whether their aim be to spin the ball more, develop variations, become more consistent, the bowlers can’t fail to learn from some of the counties best spin bowling coaches.
- 15 hours coaching at the home of Yorkshire Cricket, Headingley
- Work with former first class spin bowlers to learn from the best
- Develop new skills, improve existing ones and push yourself to be the best you can be
- Use video analysis to aid understanding and development
- Use game based scenarios to test, challenge and embed new skills
- Develop game plans for all formats to give you a head start on opposition batters
- Gain confidence in every element of your action and skill set
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 12 years and over.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there is facilities on site to refill.