Pro Coach is taking its infamous half term Batting and Bowling Master Class to Woodhouse Grove this Spring Bank! (Places are strictly limited).
Due to England taking on Pakistan at Emerald Stadium at Headingley in the second Test of the summer we are taking our expertise to the excellent facilities at Woodhouse Grove.
When attending the Batting Master Class all cricketers will benefit from 2 days of in-depth batting coaching to add to their current armoury. We will provide technical analysis and assessment using video analysis and to aid players learning and understanding.
With skill oriented games and uniquely designed drills, players will develop their skills in facing both fast and spin bowling in attack and defence. With the aid of the exclusive Gunn & Moore skills bats and the Zwingo Balance batting board the Master Class will elevate all cricketers to the next level and help improve technique, scoring options, temperament, decision making and game management skills.
Our Bowling Master Class is for cricketers who are looking to make the most of their natural action and ability. This is a great opportunity for young cricketers to learn detailed, bowling specific warm ups and practice drills used by pro cricketers to improve players quickly and progress them to the next stage of their development.
Understanding their own actions, field placings, gaining control and pace through subtle improvements will all help any bowler make the most of their natural ability. The bowling master class allows our professional coaches to pass on individualised feedback to help each player take their bowling forward.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring a correctly sized ball for their age group.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (white not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there are facilities on site to refill.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.