2014/15 Junior Professionals Programme
A once in a lifetime opportunity to train like a professional at Headingley stadium and develop your game under the watchful eye of international county coaches and players. With scouts attending session to talent spot all young cricketers - for junior players who have experienced representative side rejection, this is your chance to shine!
Our coaches hail directly from the first class game, with international and first class playing experience to call upon, the JPP will help to develop every aspect of your game-Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental.
YCCC Captain Andrew Gale, ECB Level 4 coach Simon Guy and PCYC Director of Coaching Mark Lawson will head up our coaching team with visits and master classes from Austraian legend Jason Gillespie to mention just one, the JPA will help you finally access the level coaching required to help you reach your full potential.
The JPP will test, push, encourage and produce the best cricket out of every player.
You can expect to train at a higher intensity than ever before. Each session will demand total commitment and call upon your best cricket in the search for excellence.
The JPP will help increase the rate of your development:
- We will give you the tools to reach your potential and maximise your talents
- We will give you the best opportunity to develop your game as far as you can take it, giving you the best chance to break into the first class county game and beyond.
- We will help you develop every aspect of your game- technical, tactical, fitness and mental
- Elite Cricket Coaches – E.C.B Qualified Coaches with First Class and International Playing Experience
- Chance to Train with other competitive talented cricketers
- Professionalism and pride will be instilled into your training & match preparation, appearance, mental rehearsal, dietary requirements and self-critique
The route to your JPP experience:
Friday Oct 31st - Training and trial day held at Headingleys' Indoor Centre. Click here for details about the day.
Succesfull players should be able to all sessions which will be held at the first class facilities at Headingley.
Master Classes and coaching from stars such as Andrew Gale, Ryan Sidebottom, Richard Pyrah and more TBC
Please don't end up asking yourself:
- Did I give myself the best chance of making it?
- Could I have trained harder?
- Could I have trained smarter?
- Did I receive the right information to improve my game and reach my full potential?