Employer: Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Academy
Period: Full time post
Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Ltd (PCYC)
Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Academy is looking for a suitable candidate to help drive forward a rapidly growing and ambitious cricket coaching business. PCYC run and co-ordinate cricket coaching courses and academies across Yorkshire and the candidate would be given the responsibility of managing administration of the company and assisting the team at Head Office.
Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Academy is the official coaching partner to the Yorkshire County Cricket. Working in partnership with the County Club, the Yorkshire Cricket Board and the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation, our coaches work with cricketers of all ages and abilities. Our aim is to help cricketers of any age, ability or gender to reach their potential, play with confidence and enjoy the game.
This exciting role will be based at the PCYC office located in the Yorkshire Indoor cricket centre, at the Emerald Headingley stadium. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to oversee and co-ordinate the administration of the business and assist the marketing manager and PCYC manager with their daily tasks.
The role is full time (37.5 hours per week), however, depending upon the candidate part time hours and flexibility may be considered.
Administration Manager – Job Description
- The candidate will be the first point of contact for all telephone, email and face to face enquiries
- Responsible for recording bookings via telephone, web and email for all PCYC coaching programmes
- Updating and maintaining the database is an essential part of the role
- Communicating with regular email shots and newsletters to the database
- Accounting – Daily cashbook, invoicing, taking payments, reporting to financial services at YCCC
- Customer care and relations
- Assisting Marketing Manager & PCYC Manager in the marketing of all courses & PR
- Recording coaching hours for all full-time coaching staff
- Overseeing 1 to 1 coaching – ensuring all money is paid, hours are correct, coaches and facility are booked
- Liaise with Indoor Centre Manager for Indoor usage
- Ensure promotional literature is always prominent within the Indoor Cricket Centre and for well-populated Yorkshire CCC home games
- Improve web links with Clubs/Schools and PCYC
- Oversee clothing orders for Pro Coach Yorkshire Elite Academies and staff
Essential Skills we are looking for:
- Computer literacy including MS Office and database experience
- Data Entry
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic accounting principals
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Resilience and energy to operate in a challenging and high paced environment
- The desire to continue to seek ways of developing both themselves and their work
- Experience speaking with customers via phone
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and interest in cricket or sports coaching
- Knowledge of the local cricket structure within the county
For any initial informal enquiries about the role please call Chris Brice on 07736032553 or email email@example.com
To apply for the role please provide a copy of your C.V, with a covering letter outlining how your skills and experience make you the best candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th January 2019.