Job: Cricket Coach
Company: Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Academy Ltd
Background: Pro Coach Yorkshire is the official coaching partner of Yorkshire County Cricket Club (YCCC). Based at the Emerald Headingley Stadium we organise and deliver a highly detailed coaching structure throughout Yorkshire as well as coaching on different projects on behalf of YCCC, Yorkshire Cricket Foundation (YCF) & the Yorkshire Cricket Board (YCB).
Established in 2006 by YCCC Head Coach, Andrew Gale, the company has continued to grow from strength to strength and now runs courses countywide for children aged three up to open age, adult cricket.
Our aim is to help cricketers of any age, ability or gender to reach their potential, play with confidence and enjoy the game.
Due to continued expansion within the county and beyond we require exceptional lead and assistant coaches to join our team. As lead coach you will be highly motivated and suitably qualified to organise and deliver cricket coaching to a range of different ages & environments from schools to elite level coaching. You will carry a minimum ECB Level 2 qualification in addition to the relevant Safeguarding requirements. With opportunities available across the county you will have a proven track record in planning, delivering and reviewing coaching programmes to a consistently high standard.
- Minimum ECB/UKCC Level 2 in Coaching Cricket.
- Experience of coaching in Schools, Holiday Camps, 1:1’s, Adult & Junior Club’s.
- Outstanding communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & driven to deliver high quality and engaging sessions at all levels.
- Passionate about coaching with a strong background in developing cricketers to their highest potential.
Desirable Requirements (Not essential)
- ECB/UKCC Level 3 in Coaching Cricket (or suitable alternative)
- Professional or Semi Professional playing experience.
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
To apply please send your CV including relevant coaching experience and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to Chris Brice by email at [email protected] or Stuart Guy at [email protected]
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Chris or Stuart either by email to the addresses above or by telephone on 0113 203 3609.