Training Camps in South Africa in 2014 / 2015
Interested in a training and living like the stars
of world cricket? You too can now experience this by joining one of
our exclusive trips to South Africa!
The experts at Pro Coach have teamed up with North West Cricket to bring you this exclusive cricket coaching boot camp in Potchefstroom.
Boost your game and enhance your development with a once in a lifetime training camp in South Africa!
You can expect to return a more mature, grown up person with a focus and edge to your cricket training that will help you make the most of your ability.
What you'll do on the trip:
- Follow a First Class Training programme for up to 6 hours a day in top class facilities and surroundings
- Early morning sessions and recovery sessions in the swimming pool
- Learn from coaches and players that have been to the top and know what it takes
- First class gym facilities and sessions will provide the perfect balance of cricket and physical preparation.
- Play 3 games against top class opposition in their own back yard!
- The games will provide challenges and the experience of adapting your game and technique to succeed on their pitches, in unfamiliar conditions
- Play and train in superior facilities available to us in the UK at this time of year
- Give something back and coach a cricket session in the townships of South Africa, not everyone is privileged enough to benefit from experiences like this
What you'll get:
- International flights from Manchester to Johannesburg
- Internal transport to and from the airport
- 8 days of First Class cricket coaching from Director of coaching Mark Lawson, Pro Coach Manager Chris Brice and pro's from YCCC. Richard Pyrah was the Pro when we visited in February.
- All sessions run in a world class facility
- Accommodation-twin rooms for players
- All meals on site
- Passes to onsite Gym and pool
- Specialised insurance
- Laundry included
- Support throughout the period leading up to the tour and after your return
Tours dates available to book now:
October Half Term 2014- Dates: October 25th - November 4th
February Half Term 2015- Dates: February 12th - 24th
Easter 2015 - Dates: TBC
For more details and to book onto any of our exclusive overseas training camps please email email@example.com or call Chris Brice on 0113 2033675 / 07736032553.
Please note all tours have a limited number of places available, places will be taken very quickly, please do not wait to book onto any of the overseas packages for 2014.