The health and well-being of our community is always our number one priority, from our dedicated team of staff, to you, our valued customers. We have sought as much government and ECB advice as possible and are delighted to be able to return to running indoor courses and sessions at our Headingley HQ. In order to run our indoor courses we must adhere to the government and ECB guidelines at all times and it is thanks to the understanding and common sense of our clients, customers and staff members that we are able to do so. Please rest assured there will be no let-up in our determination to remain “Covid Secure” at all times.
• Course numbers will be capped at 20 or less.
• ALL people that enter the Headingley Indoor Centre must download and use the NHS COVID-19 App, full instructions can be found below:
If you don’t have a smart phone, you must continue to complete the paper documents located in the entrance of the facility each day you enter.
• All participants must bring own equipment and reduce sharing equipment where possible.
• All equipment that is provided by our coaching staff will be regularly sanitised throughout the sessions. As well as before and after each course.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance of the building and must be used prior to entry and at any point during the class that the coach requests. All participants must bring their own sanitiser as well.
• Children do not need to wear a mask during the session, but all people entering the building will need to wear a face mask to initially enter.
• Each court in use will have a staggered start time, in order to minimise and regulate the people entering and leaving the facility at any one time.
• Parents/carers/siblings are not allowed to stay and watch the sessions to reduce the amount of people in the centre at any one time.
• Prior to your course starting we will be in touch regarding the set up at our venue and the procedures you are required to follow.
• The Headingley Indoor Centre has carried out a detailed risk assessment that will be sent to all participants prior to courses starting.
If you would like to view our COVID terms, please go to TERMS & CONDITIONS
This entry was posted on 1st October 2020.