Cricket is back! Pro Coach Vikings Camps are coming to your local club! The perfect way to roundoff your Spring Bank and catch up on all the missed cricket this season. 2 days of action-packed cricketing fun for your young cricketer with their friends Get active in a safe, friendly and social environment this Spring Bank!
Spofforth CC, HG3 1BA
Catch up on any missed development through drills and game scenarios led by our professional team of coaches. We hope to help players around the county still achieve great things and kickstart your summer of Cricket. These sessions will strictly follow the ECB and government guidelines. Players will be split according to age and ability upon arrival. Please read below on the added measures in place for attending these sessions.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for those currently playing U11s or U13s cricket.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
Extra guidelines for sessions during lockdown:
- Do not attend the facility if you, or a member of your household, has symptoms of coronavirus however mild - observe government guidelines.
- All attendees MUST observe social distancing rules at all times. Keep at least 2 metres apart.
- Only use your own equipment & ball. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before & after using the facility. Do not touch your face. Bring your own gel/wipes to the session, the coaches will have their own wipes & gel for their equipment.