Pro Coach Summer ELITE WEEK Returns to Harrogate CC this summer
Pro Coach are proud to offer our uniquely designed Summer Elite Week to offer young, aspiring cricketer's a comprehensive insight into what it's like to be a full-time cricketing superstar!
Pro Coach are taking this year’s Summer Elite Week back to Harrogate Cricket Club. Cricketers from the area will be able to train as well as play to help get the most out of your Elite summer experience!
With a blend of master classes, professional coaching and different style of matches at possibly one of the finest club grounds in Yorkshire, everyone is set for a fantastic summer holiday experience.
Our Elite week is the most inclusive coaching week of the summer. Players will:
- Develop their all-round game, technically, tactically, and mentally
- Be challenged in every facet of the game
- Be encouraged to try new things and learn through making mistakes
- Make new, like minded friends who also love cricket and want to improve
- Train and Play like the Pro’s – live the life of a cricketing star for a week
- Work with professional coaches for the entire week
What can I expect and how does Elite week run?
- Low Coach to Player Ratio to maximise coach contact time
- Batting and Bowling Master Class sessions focusing on perfecting individual technique ahead of the matches
- Daily Fielding drills as used by the professionals to improve athletic development
- T20 Specialist Training Day – work on your death bowling and power hitting ready for T20 game day!
- T20 Game Day – 2 x T20 matches to find the weeks T20 superstar
- Display all your skills on the big stage and test what you’ve learned
- Red Ball Training Day – hone your all-round skills for the longer format of the game
- Red Ball Game Day (30 overs) - Finish the week with an inclusive game to test temperament and patience as well as your skills
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 10-15 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (white not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms. Please bring playing whites for the game days (2 out of the 5 days).
- Please bring sufficient drinks and snacks to keep energy levels up as well as a packed lunch. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there are facilities on site to refill.
- A sun hat, sun cream and sunglasses if you wear them
- Your own hand sanitiser