Pro Coach Summer ELITE WEEK 2021
Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Academy are proud to offer our brand new and uniquely designed Summer Elite Week to offer young, aspiring cricketer's a comprehensive insight into what it's like to be a full-time cricketing superstar!
Pro Coach are offering young cricketers the opportunity to live like a pro cricketer for a week. Cricketers will be able to practice and play to help get the most out of your Elite summer experience!
With a blend of batting and bowling master classes, video analysis, use of first class facilities, professional coaching and different style of matches played, everyone is set for a fantastic summer holiday experience.
Our Elite week is the most inclusive coaching week of the summer. Players will:
- Develop their all-round game, technically, tactically, and mentally
- Have access to the same facilities as the pro’s at the club for the master classes
- Be challenged in every facet of the game
- Be encouraged to try new things and learn through making mistakes
- Make new, like minded friends who also love cricket and want to improve
- Train and Play like the Pro’s – live the life of a cricketing star
- Work with professional coaches the entire week
What can I expect and how does Elite week run?
- Low Coach to Player Ratio to maximise coach contact time
- Batting and Bowling Master Class sessions focusing on perfecting individual technique ahead of the matches
- Daily Fielding drills as used by the professionals to improve athletic development
- T20 Specialist Training Day – work on your death bowling and power hitting ready for T20 game day!
- T20 Game Day – 2 x T20 matches to find the weeks T20 superstar
- Display all your skills on the big stage and test what you’ve learned
- Red Ball Training Day – hone your all-round skills for the longer format of the game
- Red Ball Game Day (30 overs) - Finish the week with an inclusive game to test temperament and patience as well as your skills
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 10-14 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (white not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms. Please bring playing whites for the game days (2 out of the 5 days).
- Please bring sufficient drinks and snacks to keep energy levels up as well as a packed lunch. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there are facilities on site to refill.
- A sun hat, sun cream and sunglasses if you wear them
- Your own hand sanitiser