Pro Coach are proud to bring our renowned Master Class sessions back in a small group environment this summer! Based at the prestigious North Leeds Cricket Club, our coaches look forward to helping local cricketers improve their all-round game, whilst strictly following the government and ECB guidelines.
Over the two-day course players will be challenged and tested with the bat when facing spin and fast bowling. Using modern drills every player will be given the chance to build their technique, game plans and confidence against every type of bowler.
Using carefully designed scenarios to test new skills the batsmen will be able to find their own methods of achieving success by scoring runs in all types of match situation.
Bowlers will have the opportunity to have their bowling actions analysed and if required, corrected with the aid of video analysis and shown drills which are proven to help all types of bowling actions. Fast bowlers will be encouraged to bowl fast and bowl with improved skills such as moving the ball with swing and seam movement. Whilst spinners will be encouraged to spin the ball more than ever before with increased accuracy and plans.
We hope to help players from around the county still achieve great things whenever cricket can return fully. These sessions will have a maximum of 20 players at a ground and will only work in groups of 5 with a coach. Players will be split according to age and ability upon arrival. Please read below on the measures in place for attending these small group master classes.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers, cricket spikes are to be taken if you have them
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a suitable packed lunch with snacks for throughout the day, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.
- Players must bring a cap & sun cream
Extra guidelines for sessions during restrictions:
- Do not attend the facility if you, or a member of your household, has symptoms of coronavirus however mild - observe government guidelines.
- All attendees MUST observe social distancing rules at all times. Keep at least 2 metres apart.
- Only use your own equipment & ball. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before & after using the facility. Do not touch your face. Bring your own gel/wipes to the session, the coaches will have their own wipes & gel for their equipment.
- Adjacent nets not to be used, but every other net is okay if users maintain distance.
- Coaching can now take place with small groups of up to 6 (including the coach).