The GM Batting Master Class will elevate young cricketers to the next level by improving their individual technique, temperament and match awareness.
Cricketers will experience 2 days of technical analysis and assessment using video feedback. With skill-oriented games to test new skills, the batting master class cleverly embeds the basics required and accelerates the development of players of all abilities.
Through exposure to unique drills replicating facing both fast and spin bowling and being asked to play in attack and defence. We guarantee to challenge players which allows them to develop their own methods of achieving success.
Players will have access to specially designed GM training bats to challenge them throughout the course. As well as the revolutionary batting coaching aid, Zwingo beyond balance! This batting aid is changing how professionals train. The worlds elite have benefited from better balance, alignment and access to the ball through training with Zwingo. Your young cricketer can now have the same opportunities on our courses.
Pro Coach has a proven track records of players successfully progressing onto representative and county teams and looks forward to your child taking their game to the next level.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- If attending both GM Batting & Bowling Master Classes, please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.