Our Junior Professional Programme (JPP) allows cricketers to benefit form a unique opportunity at the home of Yorkshire Cricket; to train for a pre-season as a pro cricketer!
The JPP provides the best pre-season programme imaginable, specifically designed for ambitious cricketers with one aim; to be the best they can be. For any aspiring cricketer searching for a challenge; this is the course for you in 2020.
The focussed learning environment coupled with our unique training ethos provides the perfect setting for players to make mistakes without fear of failure. We encourage players to develop their game through learning in their own way! Holistic, player centric training sessions will allow every player to flourish.
The JPP carefully combines indoor and outdoor training, along with talks covering injury preventions, nutrition and psychology to help boost a players confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of one of the three JPP Squads in 2019 you need to sign up to our trial and training day this October.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box, helmet and a correct sized ball for their age group.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.