Pro Coach bring the well renowned Master Class sessions back to Petre Street, Sheffield! The South Yorkshire location will be the venue for local cricketers looking to improve their game this October half term.
Over the two-day course players will be challenged and tested with the bat when facing spin and fast bowling. Using modern drills and equipment every player will be given the chance to build their technique and confidence against every type of bowler.
Using the revolutionary coaching aid Zwingo beyond balance, our expert coaches will help every player improve their all round game and confidence
Using carefully designed games to test new skills the batsmen will be able to find their own methods of achieving success and finding a way to score runs in all types of match situation.
Bowlers have their bowling actions analysed and if required, corrected with the aid of video analysis and drills proven to help all types of actions.
Fast bowlers will be encouraged to bowl fast and move the ball, whilst spinners will be encouraged to spin the ball more than ever before.
Using the winter months for technical gains is following the in the pro’s footsteps. We hope to help players around the county achieve great things next summer by getting ahead of the competition and training smart this winter.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-16 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.
- Please bring a packed lunch, attendees will be supervised during the lunch break.