A fun, inclusive and insightful way for all juniors to progress their cricket skills and confidence during the Winter period. Our development course offer a perfect combination of modern drills and relevant match scenario net sessions that engage juniors throughout each session.
The course aims to enhance players’ skills at the same time as boosting an individual’s confidence surrounding their own abilities. Here is what to expect on the course:
- In-depth first class coaching at the home of Yorkshire Cricket
- Individual feedback offered weekly to develop each players game
- Video feedback to enhance learning & understanding
- Modern & unique drills taken straight from the professional game
- Fun & inclusive match scenarios to practice newly acquired skills
- Further development of hard ball (net based) to improve a players confidence and all round game
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box, helmet and a correct sized ball for your age group.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-12 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.