The best coaching in the best facility the country has to offer. Video analysis, bowling machines, fielding machines, guest star appearances and personal player diaries make this a must for any junior taking their development seriously!
Based at Yorkshire Indoor Cricket Centre in Headingley, the course will cover everything from the essential skills and drills to advanced techniques used at the highest level of the game.
With innovation, flare and expression becoming core components of the modern era, players will be encouraged to challenge the norm by a top coaching team featuring ex professionals and ECB Level 3 & 2 coaches.
Detailed video analysis of technique coupled with tactical training will help any player excel during pre-season!
Fielding, fitness and match preparation will form part of every players weekly routine giving them best opportunity to establish good habits that will last far beyond the extent of this course.
- Unlock your full potential by training out of your comfort zone at the home of Yorkshire Cricket
- Train under the watchful of fully qualified ECB Level 3 performance coaches
- Work alongside like-minded players willing to push boundaries to reach the next level
- Learn and understand what it takes to work and achieve your goals during the winter months
- 20 hours elite coaching
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST bring full protective cricket equipment including: bat, pads, gloves, box, helmet and a correct sized ball for your age group.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for players aged 8-12 years.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing, t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal.