Junior Crickets gives youngsters the opportunity to come and learn the FUNdamentals of the game, preparing you for more advanced development whilst enjoying top class coaching and making new friends at the home of Yorkshire Cricket, Headingley.
- A fun introduction into cricket for all children from 4 to 7 years old
- A specially designed course for children starting out in the game
- The perfect setting for your child to come and learn the FUNdamentals of cricket
- A course designed to encourage social interaction and build children’s confidence
- Fun games and activities to instil the basics needed to enjoy, compete and excel in sports
In attending this course:
- No equipment is required for this course, however if your little cricketer has a favourite bat or ball they are welcome to bring this along with them.
- No experience is necessary. Suitable for girls and boys.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions, a big bottle of water would be ideal. There are facilities on site to refill.