This unique extended master class is designed for batters aged 12 and over who wish to challenge themselves, train outside of their comfort zone and constantly strive to take their game to the next level.
Over the 6 week programme we will focus on the techniques and demands of the modern game and include “Power Hitting” as part of the itinery.
We will be utilising the revolutionary “Zwingo Beyond Balance” training aid. The Zwingo Batting aid will revolutionise players balance, alignment and access to the ball, making them a more efficient run scoring machine.
Our focused Specialist Batting programme provides the ideal opportunity to hit lots of balls under the watchful eye of our experienced coaches who will use video analysis to enhance learning and understanding. The course will enable you to work on any technical flaws that may need addressing before putting them into practice in a pressured situation to replicate match play.
The programme will cover ALL aspects of batting using drills and equipment straight out of the professional’s winter training routines, along with game based tactical scenarios.
- You will be coached and mentored by some of the County’s top coaches
- Based at Headingley with full use of the international first-class facilities at the home of Yorkshire cricket
- Use video analysis to enhance learning and understanding
- Individual needs of each participant will be taken into consideration, so each player is challenged accordingly
- Big emphasis on confidence building and testing skills in match scenarios
- Test yourself against both fast and spin bowling in both attack and defence.
In attending this course:
- All attendees MUST have full protective cricket equipment to include: bat, pads, gloves, box and helmet.
- All attendees MUST have hard ball experience. This is a hard ball course, suitable for junior players aged 12 years and over.
- Cricketers are required to wear training clothing (whites not necessary), t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, non-marking trainers.
- Please bring sufficient drinks to keep hydration levels up throughout the sessions. A big bottle of water would be ideal, there is facilities on site to refill.